HOPE: District Plus Rear LED Light
The District+ rear light is amongst the brightest lights out there! With vehicles in London now sporting ultra-bright LED panels both front and rear, this is one light option which stands right out from the crowd. At around a dozen times brighter than most conventional options, you can be confident that people behind you can see you as much as 100m in advance. Or further on longer roads, trails and so forth.
Note: One thing to be conscious of meanwhile, is that you don’t point it too high at drivers behind you! This is a very bright light and can dazzle quickly, so you’ll wish to be visible rather than annoying. Keep the level down or people behind you may shut their eyes as they pass, which is potentially very risky indeed.
Choose from the District+ Combo Pack (light/battery), or District+ Rear Light only. You can power it from another (compatible), Hope front light to save on weight/cost. You can also separate the Combo Pack’s battery if you wish to have one battery on your bike and another charging at home/elsewhere.
Hope headlights are here.
• 135 (105 measured) lumens on maximum power
• Choice of three static and three flashing modes
• Supplied with a Li-Ion battery or uses power from exsiting front light via splitter cable
• QR Bayonet seatpost mount (aero post mount now available)
District+ Combo Pack
• 135 (105 measured) lumens
• 3 red Osram’s high efficiency Oslon LEDs
• 3 static and 3 flashing modes
• 2600mAh rechargeable Li-Ion battery or shares front light battery via splitter cable.
• 270 degree visibility
• 15-200 hr burn time
• District+: Rear Light Only
• District+ Combo Pack: Rear Light, plus Battery Pack
“Be seen at all times – day or night”