Taga: Cargo Bike Modular 2.0 (Classic and Electric)
Taga’s worldwide sensation reaches version 2.0, with a larger set of wheels and more fixtures than before. There’s even a rack-mounted water cannon. We approve
The 2.0 comes in two versions: Classic and Electric
The Classic model is the lightest and provides all of the flexibility of a trike for the school run. Simplicity is often underrated and this is ideal if most of your journeys are a mile or so each way
The Electric model is boosted by a street-legal electric motor, which conquers the most daunting of hills with ease. A fully-loaded bike with two kids on-board is considerably heavier than a road racer, so the motor makes perfect sense… Lavender Hill, Southfields and Wimbledon: bring it on!!!
Taga 2.0 includes:
• Trike with Cargo Bay (excludes seats!)
The Taga 2.0 is available with our ‘One-Click’ Cycle to Work Scheme © too!
Taga 2.0 guidelines *:
• Parent: up to 110kg
• Rear seat: up to 35kg/138cm, circa 8 years old
• Front seat: up to 23kg/120cm, circa 5 years old
• Cargo: up to 70kg (including extra load on top)
* We recommend that your youngest child is stable enough to stand up unsupported before you use the main seats and that you avoid bumpy terrain (6 months+). You can use a car seat from 3 months onwards, however it’s important that you ride more gently with your little ones aboard than you would on a regular bike
£999.95 – £1,799.95