Veleon: The Berlin Streaker
The Veleon is a reflection of today’s Berlin: it’s been designed for conquering both the widest of streets and narrowest of bike paths, scooting past large German Auto’s with ease. The design is different from other three wheel bikes too, in both the box’s shape and also in the driving style.
It moves dynamically around the tightest of corners, fitting perfectly everywhere it goes. It handles large volumes of shopping inside the cargo box, transports children and even converts to a Stroller for indoor use! Practically everything is possible with the Veleon.
Carving, rather then turning
The Veleon has a slick new driving technique: the entire cargo bike leans in to each corner with the pilot. This helps to whoosh past cars and other obstacles, including tight corners at speed. The mode can be deactivated by pressing a
trigger button. The bicycle then resumes it’s vertical position. Good for parking, pausing at traffic lights, loading or dismounting, etc.
No slides are available in this gallery
‘The Berlin Streaker’, Valeon’s Award-winning Cargo Bike: Just add curves!
Load boxes for all occasions:
Four different load box combinations can be mounted on the front. These can be separated from the rest of the bike so you can leave that locked outside:
1. Storage: space on your bike and/or the installation of a child seat (for up to two children)
2. Kids: with Isofix mountings for transporting children or child car seats
3. Shopper: including a jockey wheel for use as a shopping cart
4. Buggy: including Isofix mountings and the jockey wheel for use as a Stroller
• ‘Carving’, aka: the new driving
• Leans/resumes on the press of a button
• Various load boxes to choose from
• Removable front section
• Can be used as a Buggy
• Can be used as a Shopping Trolley
• For up to two children
• Award Winners of the Euro Bike 2014!
Dimensions: 180 x 76 x 120cm (LxWxH)
Dimensions Front: 70 x 76 x 120cm (LxWxH)
Dimensions box outside: 70 x 60 x 50cm (LxWxH)
Case material: ABS
Total length: 210cm (with Box)
Frame Material: Aluminium 6061 T6
Frame size: 48cm
Max. Payload including driver: 160kg
Weight with box: 26kg
Wheel size(s): 20″ front, 28″ rear
Brakes: Aquila disk