3E Electric: Mini E, (folding)
The Mini E is a small, light and nippy offering for commuter cyclists whose journey includes a tube, bus or train. Easy to fold up and carry, this is ideal for the bits either side of the Richmond to Waterloo train ride at peak times when a regular bike isn’t allowed onboard.
It’s built-in rack makes lugging stuff about a breeze, whilst the mudguards keep your suit clean. The powerful 36V Lithium-ion battery is amongst the most powerful available too.
- Only 19.5 kg (inc. battery).
- Pedal Assist: Up to 50 miles.
- Throttle Only: Up to 20 miles.
- 4-6 hours. 80% of charge within 90 minutes.
- Battery: 36V 10Ah Weighs 2.8 kg only. 1000 charging cycles rated.
- Frame: 15″ (430mm) 6061 Aluminium alloy
- Wheels: 20″
- Tyres: KENDA 20″ x 1.75″
- Rims: Double Wall Alloy
- Chain: Wheel 48 Teeth
- Chain: KMC Stainless Steel
- Gears: 6 Speed Shimano Tourney
- Bike Stand: Adjustable Bike Stand
- Battery: Lithium-ion 36V 10Ah from LISHEN, 360Wh Capacity
- Motor: 250W High Torque Brushless Hub Motor
- Charging Time: 4-6 Hours
- Throttle Range: Up to 20 miles
- Pedal Assist: Up to 50 miles