Ideal for smart urban transport, the Solexity owes its unique style and personality to the renowned Italian designer, Pininfarina. A design classic reinvented, the smart electric bike is a pleasure to ride and can reach speeds of up to 25km/h and has an autonomy of between 40km to 60km*. Available in black.
The Solexity has an impressive array of features:
- Modulated electric assistance [six “step”/ mode] – 2 modes: “sport” and “low”
- Starter function up to 6 km/h
- Removable 36 V 9 Ah Leclanché rechargeable battery
- The LCD indicator mounted on the handlebar shows speed, distance traveled remaining autonomy, actual consumption, power mode, time of journey and daily counter
- ABUS lock
The Solexity is equipped with:
- 26″ diameter tyres equiped with reflecting stripes
- Chain glider
- Suspension fork
- Shimano front disc brake, and rear Shimano roller brake
- Adjustable saddle
- Aluminium pedals
- Design front and rear LED lights
- Total weight : 23 kg [not including battery of +/- 2.5 kg]
The electric assisted bicycle comes with:
1 battery + 1 battery charger 1,5 A, a baggage rack, a user manual and 2 sets of keys.
Suitable for riders of 180cm/6′ or taller.
A motorcycle license, helmet and number plate are not required.
*Depending on the engine’s power mode, the driver’s weight, the type of roads, tyre pressure and wind direction.