YikeBike: Model V
New for 2015 is the Model V: the celebrated YikeBike returns!
Now with a hydroformed aluminium and composite reinforced polymer body, this lighter model draws upon previous development cycles. It retains the same fast folding mechanism and top speed, whilst incorporating ABS braking and a fast recharge time.
The YikeBike is as versatile in everyday life as it is beautiful. Using the latest construction technology and materials, every component is produced and then tested to ensure maximum durability.
Riding has never been more fun. Experience the joy gliding down the street!
The YikeBike has been developed with safety in mind. It is the world’s first electric mini farthing to have anti-skid regenerative brakes. That means you can stop with confidence on nearly any surface while charging up the battery for maximum efficiency.
The YikeBike advanced LED light system is ON constantly so you can be seen at all times. Turning lights, brake lights, rear lights, turning signals and hazard lights functions are included.
Seen the price of petrol lately? The YikeBike can be charged from any power outlet in the world for less then £0.01 per km of travel.
The YikeBike goes wherever you need to go, folding up to such a small size the YikeBike can be used to extend your commute from a car, train, bus or plane. You’ll never have to worry about locking your investment to a bike rack again, just take the YikeBike with you.
The YikeBike is the perfect tool to reduce your carbon footprint and replace it with a very earth friendly tyre tread.
The YikeBike has been designed to be ridden at speed without having to worry about bumps and potholes. The larger 20″ front wheel can drive safely over most bumps and through most potholes, and the rear wheel follows easily.
• Compact folding fully electric
• 6000 Rpm Brushless DC Electric Motor (with torque sensor)
• 23Kph maximum speed (14.3Mph)
• 14Km range (8.7 Miles)
• ABS regenerative braking
• 36V/237Wh Lithium Ion Battery
• 90 minute recharge time
• Permanent LED lights, White front, Amber Side and Red Rear
• Audio Piezo Electric Horn and Indicator signals
• 2 wheel standard (3 wheel accessory included)
• Weight 13.5Kg model V (15.4Kg for 3 wheel)
• Rider height: 158-193cm recommended (5’2″–6’4″)
• Rider weight: Up to 100Kg (220 lbs)
• Volume folded: 660x190x550mm (665x490x580 with 3 wheel)
• Volume unfolded: 1050x640x825mm (1040x640x825 with 3 wheel)
• 3 Wheel Rear Leg Assembly
• Battery Charger and international power leads
• Display Stand
• Storage Bag
• Shoulder Strap
(HS Code: 87.11.90)