Battery Pack, Charger and Cradle Combo
Whether you’re giving an existing bike a new lease of life or building a Hotrod, the same key considerations apply:
• The more capable your battery pack, the more you’ll get out of it between charges
• A pack run mainly between 20-80% of capacity will last much longer
Batteries have come a long way over the last few years, albeit with almost all packs using a few dozen rechargeable ‘AA’ batteries inside. Choosing which pack fits an existing bike is a little more complicated, so our Combo packs include the charger and the battery’s mounting cradle, for maximum compatibility. These adopt the ubiquitous bottle-mounted Hailong enclosure.
Before choosing a pack, first establish your priorities.
There is a delicate balance between cost, weight and ability:
• Higher capacity packs are more expensive and heavier
(whilst offering greater range between charges, which is reassuring)
• Low capacity packs are ideal when all journeys are short
(reducing the initial set-up cost by as much as 50%)
There are also several operating voltages which have been adopted by manufacturers for various reasons. If you are upgrading, then the first thing to do is to remove the old battery from your bicycle and establish which specifications it uses. You will need to match the voltage with your replacement pack, regardless of which capacity you go for.
If you are in any doubt, just send us a few photographs of your bicycle and we can help you to figure out what will work best for you!
• Upto 846Wh (36V / 23.5Ah)
• Panasonic GA Lithium-Ion Cells
• 40A BMS
• Anderson Powerpole Connectors
• 36V 5A Li-ion Charger, TUV Listed, Fan Cooled
• XLR Charging Connectors (Satiator compatible)
36V Battery Packs:
• 846Wh Battery Pack (36V / 23.5Ah Panasonic Cells), Charger and Cradle
• 828Wh Battery Pack (36V / 23Ah Panasonic Cells), Charger and Cradle
• 684Wh Battery Pack (36V / 19Ah Panasonic Cells), Charger and Cradle
• 522Wh Battery Pack (36V / 14.5Ah Panasonic Cells), Charger and Cradle
• 484Wh Battery Pack (36V / 13.5Ah Panasonic Cells), Charger and Cradle
52V Battery Packs:
• 784Wh Battery Pack (52V / 14.5Ah Panasonic Cells), Charger and Cradle
• 784Wh High Rate Battery Pack (52V / 14.5Ah Panasonic Cells), Charger and Cradle
£699.95 – £999.95