Deity: Decoy LT 2012 pedals
Even though the Deity Decoy 2.0 is one of the lightest contenders on the market, the goal with the Deity Decoy LT pedal was to deliver you an even lighter package that will allow you to shed even more weight off your bike. Weighing in at 357 grams for the pair and featuring a forged and machined magnesium body, the Deity LT pedals are also utilize the CNC aluminium socket pins to reduce every gram possible whether you are a downhill racer, dedicated Dirt Jumper, Freerider or prefer platforms for All Mountain and trail riding… the Deity Decoy LT’s are a high end pedal that is impossible to beat in terms of weight, strength and price!
The Deity Decoy LT pedals feature a fully rebuildable internal system that spins on a double micro sealed bearing design and DU bushing, so keeping your pedals running at peak performance is truly simple. Without requiring removal from your bike in order to service the pedal, it is as easy as removing the two front aluminium caps, removing a nut and sliding the body off the spindle. With a stepped heat treated cr-mo spindle as the foundation for every Deity pedal, the simplicity and ease of serviceability will allow you to keep your pedals running at top form from one season to the next!
• Incredibly lightweight forged and machined Magnesium body
• Concave body profile for exceptional grip
• Super thin 17mm profile
• DU bushing and double micro sealed bearing system
• Featuring CNC machined Red Anodized Aluminium pins
• Concave design for exceptional grip
• 8 aluminium socket pins per side
• Featuring black spindles and laser graphics on Red Ano end caps
• Weight: 375 grams
188551 26-DECOY-MAG Black
Out of stock