Deity: Dirty Thirty Bar
Stability and front end tracking on descents is not only determined by your suspension, front end stiffness, ability, and tyre choice, but surprisingly enough, your handlebar section. It is to no surprise that a lower and wider handlebar provided more control through rough sections, in the air, and pinning it through corners. This stability can be the difference between being at the top podium spot or a second away.
• Custom drawn double butted 7075 T6 aluminium for incredible weight savings.
• 760mm length for stability.
• On of the lightest DH race bars on the market.
• Butting dimensions designed around the added leverage of the wide 760mm format.
• 25mm rise to lower your front end.
• Ergo 9° bend x 5° upsweep is easy on the wrists.
• Tighter grip tolerance to keep your ODI grips from cracking.
• Compatible with any 31.8mm stem on the market,
• Clear coat finish for increased durability.
• Colour – Black or White
• Size – 31.8mm
93657 26-HBAR-W-RACE White 760mm – 31.8mm