Aventon: Pace 250 Series
The Pace 250 Series is the newest addition to Aventon’s fleet, which is ideally suited to British riding. It includes a lightweight aluminium frame, complete with a powerful 250W motor and 7 speed Shimano gears and disk brakes.
There are both Step-Through and Step-Over frames, with 4 colour options overall. The Step-Through comes in Small and Medium, with the Step-Over also in Large. The Small frame suits riders from 4’11”-5’8″, with the Medium for 5’8″-6’1″ and the Large for 6’1″-6’4″.
The removable 420Wh battery is capable of between 35-40 miles between charges, so most commuters will only need to top it weekly. It is also lockable, so you can leave it on the bike or take it indoors overnight.
If you’re looking for a straightforward alternative to public transport, then the Pace comes highly recommended!
• Aluminium frame and fork
• 420Wh Battery
• 250W, 36V Brushless Rear Hub Motor
• 35 to 45 miles (estimated range)
• Large digital display
• 650B x 2.2 tyres/wheelset, super comfortable on all surfaces
• Cable pull disc brakes, with 180mm rotors
• 7 Speed Shimano gearing & 5 levels of pedal assist
• 3 to 4 hour charge time (from 0-100%, top-up’s are quicker!)
• Max 15mph electric speed under power (street legal)
• Front & rear disk brakes
• Alloy pedals