The Swift Folder is a bike that’s solid, fast, and can fold up in ten seconds flat. One that inspires confidence on the road, slips effortlessly onto crowded trains and escalators at a moment’s notice, and packs neatly into a shoulder bag to follow you to the ends of the earth.
It’s strong and sensible, adjustable to fit almost anyone, made to order and built to last. Eight-speed internal gears are smooth, don’t get caught up in your clothes and are ideal for commuting throughout London. It has already attracted something of a cult following across the pond.
How to fold the Swift in under ten seconds:
- Release the seat.
- Lift up to fold.
- Slide down to lock.
Easy to live with, the swift folder is a carefree traveling companion, at home waiting in a hall, tucked into a cupboard, or right beside your desk at work.
- 9.5-12.7kg, depending upon configuration
- 41″ wheelbase
- 72° head and seat tube angles
- Ritchey Logic headset
- 24.5″ standover height (accommodates riders from 5’2″ to 6’4″, special order seatpost and stem sizes available)
- Fabricated from oversized aluminum straight gauge tubing, tig welded, black paint as standard.
- WARRANTY: lifetime on the frame, 1 year on components.
- 20″ X 1.5″ Sun CR-18 aluminum alloy rims with DT stainless spokes, handbuilt and trued
- Shimano Alfine 8 speed internal geared hub (derailleur and single speed setups are also available)
- 100 psi Schwalbe Marathon tires.
- Sugino R-48 crankset and bottom bracket
- Avid brakes and levers
- Kalloy handlebars and stem
- Velo saddle
- Custom colours, racks, mudguards, and fabric carrying bags are all available at additional charge.
The Medium sized frame suits riders of between 5’5″ and 5’10”.